Random Thoughts On FemDom, Independence Day Edition

I love holidays. Each of them is special in their own way. For Jack and I the 4th is about friends, less about family than Christmas or Easter.


Christmas is about religion. The 4th is about freedom. Although the 4th is really about the political freedom of our country, it makes me think about the individual freedom we, as women, have. In so many parts of the world women are treated as chattel, as the property of their husbands. They are ruled by their family. They are not free to come and go. They are not free to earn a living. They marry whom they are told.

Most of the criticism has come from other women. Regardless of what he has done, they ask, how can you treat your husband as a slave. If you really loved him, the argument goes, you would allow him more freedom, you would allow him the basic rights of any human being.

They don't understand that like many men, Jack needs to live in a condition of servitude to be happy.

Yes, Jack is my slave. 

He was not bought or purchased by me. He, in an act of love, gave his freedom, his whole being to me as the most precious gift a man can give to a women. In an act of love, I accepted his gift. In accepting that gift I promised to love and keep him as my precious slave for the rest of my life. The wholeness of our relationship is more complete than it is with most other couples. The intimacy we share between husband and wife makes us more one in spirit than two people united by a ring.

When I let Jack come home, and established the conditions for his new life, I thought it might last six months or a year, and them our relationship with slowly move toward that of a normal couple. It didn't. Jack became more submissive. As Jack became more submissive, I slowly became more dominant. Coming out of my experience with Tara, I felt somewhat comfortable with the role of mistress.

Over time, living with an obedient, submissive man, I came to embrace the role of dominant as a natural part of our lifestyle.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave