Making A FemDom Relationship Work: Part 7 - How To Own You Man

As I walked out of the coffee shop, I knew it was time to let Jack come home. If you have been reading the blog, you know that we had a difficult, but very frank conversation. While most of the feelings of anger had passed, I still felt a very real sense of hurt and betrayal. At lest by now I did know enough about dominance, submission, and things in between that I could have an intelligent conversation with Jack.



Yes, from talking with Kimberly, my new friend Sarah, and the men in the studio; I had a very good sense of what Jack needed to be content with life. 

He needed a wife that would dominate him, and at times become his dominatrix. This meant major changes in the way Jack and I related to each other. In the coffee shop I told him that he would be something of a slave husband. I told him that if he came home I expected total obedience. He would have no control over money and very little personal freedom. I simply asked him if he could live this way on an ongoing basis. Without a second thought he answered 'yes mistress.' That was the first time he called me mistress.

When he finished speaking I told him that I didn't want his answer today. I told him to think about it over the next week, and meet me back in the coffee shop the following weekend. I told him that if he wanted to live as a slave husband, and if I felt he was sincere, he could come home with me the following Saturday. The smile on Jack's face left me with absolutely no doubt that he was willing to become my slave. Deep down, that is what he had always wanted.

While I was ready to let Jack back into the house, I was not ready to let him back into my bed.

In the studio we often used a kennel as a training tool, or as simply a place to put a man when you needed to get him out of the way. It was a very powerful training tool. In the studio the man always has superior physical strength over the dominatrix that is handling him. However, once locked inside the kennel, the female holds all of the power, and the male has none. Any authority he may have due to his physical strength is lost once inside the locked kennel.

Aside from the loss of any type of power, being locked in the kennel comes with an acute sense of humiliation. It was during my first week working with Kimberly that she suggested locking me in the kennel. She told me that the kennel was a very strong experience for the guys, and the only way I could really understand it was to spend just a little time locked in the cage. Before I knew what was happening, I found my self crawling into the small opening, and watching Kimberly press the lock closed. She then left me along in the room. I have never felt so helpless in all of my life. I thought what if she doesn't come back. There was no way I could ever free my self from the inside.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave