Introducing The Kennel As A Training Tool To Discipline Men In FemDom

There is something about locking a man in a cage that brings out the emotions in people. For any women who wants to, or feels the need to establish a true 'fem/dom' marriage, the kennel is a wonderful tool. From my experience with Jack, there are other things that can work almost as well, but nothing has quite the same effect as the kennel.



In my opinion the kennel operates on the male mind in several different ways. 

As I said in the last posting, once inside the kennel the wife has all of the control. A man may beg for release, but he is not getting our until mistress decides it is time. In this way the man becomes accustomed to seeing his mistress/wife as the power person in the relationship. This is the first step in taking the 'fem/dom' relationship beyond the level of a game. Just the idea that the husband understands that the wife can put him in the kennel, with a simple command, adds to the idea that the wife is the one who is in control. The husband quickly learns to respect the authority that the wife has over him.

When a man is first placed in the kennel it is an exciting experience for him. 

It is much like the first time the wife gives him an over the knee spanking. However, after a few hours in the kennel, it tends to become very boring. Being made to spend the night in the kennel is even worse. The kennel I used for Jack was modeled after the one used in Kimberly's studio. It was long enough for a man to lay in, and sit up in. The entrance door was very small, which forced the man to crawl in on his hands and knees. When Jack slept in the kennel he had two plastic bottles. One for water, and one to pee in. If he was a good boy that day, he would also have had a little foam pad to lay on.

After spending a night in the kennel Jack was always very happy to be freed. More than anything else, being made to sleep in the kennel, made him feel like a house slave. We had a ritual. Upon being released, he would crawl to through the small opening where I would be standing. He would then kiss my feet and thank me for letting him out. I would then snap a leash on his collar, and walk him to the bath room. It was a very demeaning experience for him. He was, however, learning to be my slave. He was leaning to understand that the orders I gave to him were real. He was learning to understand that I really did want total obedience from him.

In the world today I am sure there are fem/dom groups that debate the use of the kennel, as well as other discipline tools. 

The use of the kennel is a choice I made. At the same time there are women who will use a whip or cane on their man. As you may know from reading the blog, this is something I have chosen not to do.

Letting Jack come home was a happy time for me, but it was also a difficult time. If it had been possible to flip a switch, and simply turn off Jack's need for female domination, I would have done it. There was no question in my mind that I would have been happy to continue our marriage the way it was before finding the panties in his gym bag. The problem, of course, was that Jack was a very submissive man. In my opinion it was just not a fetish, but the need to submit was an important part of his personality. The only way Jack could be truly happy in life was to be under the thumb of a strong women.

The kennel was a way to let Jack know that I had confidence to be both his mistress wife and his dominatrix.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave