How To Make Him Understand That FemDom Is Not A Joke

I want Jack to think of me as the women who owns him, and I want him to have a real and honest respect for my authority over him.


In a very real sense Jack understands that he lives in my world as a slave, and he is a part of it. 


The house he lives in is mine, the money that pays the bills is mine. As my slave even the money he earns belongs to me. In a very real way Jack understands that he is property that belongs to me. He is loved and cherished in a way no inanimate object can be, but he is still property that is owned. He is not free to come and go, or do what he wants. He does what I want him to do, and lives his life according to the priorities that I set for him. Jack takes a certain sense of satisfaction in knowing that he is owned. He was not bought and paid for. He is the one that freely gave himself to me in an act of love and trust. It was most precious gift that a man can give a women.

In some ways I do treat Jack as a child. 

He is told what to do, he is punished for not doing it. In conversations with my girl friends I often refer to him as a boy. I am not sure why, it often just seams like a normal title for him and many other submissive guys. When I think of some of the submissive men I know, or post on the blog, I also think of them as boys rather than man in the traditional sense. Fd is one of these. He is one of the guys that always post. I just think of him as a sweet, obedient boy rather than a man. It is not because of a lack of maturity, but simply because of the place he occupies in life. When I say man I tend to think of someone who is the traditional head of the house, or at least makes decisions for the family. Neither Fd nor my husband fit in that role. In both cases their women are clearly the heads of house, and are the decision makers. Because of that I tend to think of them as boys rather than men.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave