How To Make Your FemDom Relationship 'Real'



For a great many couples the 'fem/dom' relationship never develops beyond a game. If they enjoy it, if it helps them meet their every day needs, there is nothing wrong with this. For many couples there is a need to go beyond the role playing or the game type relationship. For some men, such as Jack, there is deep seeded need to live under the authority a women.


The truth is that I think there are a great many man in the world that would truly wish to live the life of a submissive partner to a strong, dominant wife. If society were more tolerant of this behavior, we would see many men willing too take the vow of obedience at the marriage altar.

A recent comment pointed out that man are often moody. At times they want to obey, and at other times they want to do their own thing. The question went on to ask how do you handle a man that just says 'no'. There is no easy answer for this. Any man, including Jack may talk back, or decide to do his own thing at the worst possible moment. While there is no easy answer, this is where true discipline and punishment are important in the relationship.

Also, it is important that a submissive man properly understands his place in the relationship, in the house, and as a member of the family. 

There is never any excuse for a man talking back to his wife at the dinner table, or in front of the children. As a member of the family, the husband needs to understand the importance of being a role model. He needs to understand that if he can't control his behavior or his mouth, he is subject to being punished by the wife.

For the husband to be concerned about being punished, it is important that the wife has real authority over her husband. 


Not something make believe. When I allowed Jack to return home, I made it clear to him that I expected nothing short of total obedience from him. In that regard it also helps when the wife has control of the money and all financial assets. This was a firm condition of allowing Jack back into our family home. Yes, love is important, but so is financial control. A man will think twice about arguing with a women who can put him on the street without a penny.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave