The Role Of Women In FemDom: How Women Can Accept Their Superiority

As part of the message of this blog, young women need to understand that there is nothing wrong with being the head of household, or CEO of a major corporation. There is nothing 'un feminine' about being your husband's mistress as well as his lover. Quite to the contrary the world would be a better place if more men learned to kneel to their wives, and take orders from them on a daily basis.

In business and government there is nothing wrong with men taking jobs as secretaries and assistants of various types. The truth is that many men would be happier in these positions rather than the jobs that society has forced on them.

It is easy to see how things have changed in the last thirty years. 


When Jack and I started working it was unheard of for a man to have a female supervisor in the work place. My son as a good entry level job, his manager is female. He thinks nothing of having a lady boss. It is not that he is submissive, it is just a normal situation in today's business world. In a few more years it may be very normal for a women to think of her self as the head of house, and for the husband to think of himself as her help maid.

In the near future when people hear the term mistress they will think of a strong, confident women instead of a female who sleeps with a married man. She may be the head of a large corporation, of simply the head of her household, but the term will be a badge of honor for both her, and the men who serve her.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave