How To Accept A Man Who Wants To Wear Panties

While a 'fem/dom' experience may be a rush for the guy, it is often embarrassing for the wife. From reading my blog you know about the experience in the coffee shop when I had Jack kiss my shoes. What didn't come out in the blog was that I was holding my breath the entire time hoping no one would notice. Actually, I expected Jack to kiss my shoes, and then quickly get up. Instead, he stayed in position with his head just above my feet.


I thought "oh my God, can I really go through with this." I had Jack kiss my shoes, not because I liked it, but because I knew he needed the experience. It was an opportunity for him to start thinking of me as his mistress rather than Kimberly. It was also a watershed event that he would remember for the rest of his life. At that moment I wanted him to understand that I expected him to do whatever I told him, regardless of where and under whatever circumstances.

The other thing the guys always like to fantasize about is wearing women's clothing. 


This is something the guys want. If you put the shoe on the other foot, how many guys would like to see a women dressed in men's clothing or wear men's underwear. I suspect not many. Why is it that guys think women want to dress them up in ribbons and lacy underwear?

People want to know why I went down this path into a 'fem/dom' marriage if I wasn't attracted to it. The simple answer is my man. Jack is very submissive. In order to be happy he needs to be under a women's thumb. If I did not dominate him he would find someone else to do it. He would find another dominatrix, he would be reading the dirty magazines behind my back. Even if he wasn't doing it, I would be wondering if he was. Also, he would be a very unhappy and frustrated man. If was one thing to let Jack back into the house. However, I knew that something fundamental had to change in our relationship. As for the why of the 'fem/dom' thing, it is just one of the many things you do for the man you love.

Think of all the things women do for their husbands. At least, Jack was not a public figure. Imagine having to stand up in front of cameras while he confessed to the media about seeing a dominatrix or a prostitute. I wonder if Mrs Spitzer would have felt better if her guy had been seeing a dominatrix instead of a prostitute. At least I could become Jack's mistress. A wife can take the place of a dominatrix, she can't take the place of a prostitute.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave