Making A FemDom Relationship Work: Part 4 - How I Slowly Became His Mistress - The First Meeting

There are some conversations that you will remember all of your life. There are some events that I will never forget. Finding the panties in Jack's gym bag five years ago was one of those events that will stay with me forever.



As Jack walked in the door that afternoon, I held the panties high for him to see. 

The look on my face told him that things were not good at home. The look on his face told me that he was in an instant state of absolute terror. The rest of the conversation was a blur. I remember some details, but the truth is that I was so mad that most of what he said that day went in one ear and out the other. I do remember some small details of conversation, such as 'she told me to wear them'.
Who!!! told you to wear panties?? Then it sought of came out that he had been seeing a dominatrix. At some point I remember saying in a loud voice, 'out', 'get out of my sight', now!!!

Walking toward the little coffee shop where Jack was waiting at the door brought back many of those memories. Since then I had learned a great deal. In his wildest dream, or nightmare, Jack never imagined that I would actually contact his dominatrix. Never would he imagine that I would visit with her, and eventually do sessions with other submissive men. None of this was in character for the Caroline he knew, that lived in the suburbs, and had raised two children with him.

Even as I saw Jack standing at the door, my head was full of contradictions. On one hand I knew what Jack needed to be content with life. His dominatrix, who knew him better than anyone, told me that he was a very submissive man. She told me that he had wanted a women to submit to for just about his entire life. Even as a adolescent, even younger, his fantasies always revolved around kneeling at the feet of a women, or some how living as the slave to a dominant female type mistress.

One of the other things that I learned about my husband was that he liked to cross dress. 


In the studio, Kimberly had several french maid costumes. From what I could gather Jack was one of the boys that loved to be dressed up 'pretty', with make up, and dresses. The thought of my husband dressed up this way was something that gave me a sick feeling all over. How could he even want to be dressed up as a women. In my mind I knew that I could accept a lot of things, but not a feminized husband. Even working with the other 'men' in the studio, I could never quite bring my self to dressing them up in frilly clothes.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave