How Any Woman Can Become A Mistress

It is especially fun to watch men as they react to instructions or guidance form women. Over the weekend I really loved it when my daughter told her guy to help daddy with the dishes. Where did she pick that up from?



Her boy friend was so cute. 

He may have been embarrassed, but he put on the biggest smile. When he answered 'I would love to', I knew she had him wrapped around her little finger. He will make a good husband for her. I am convinced that the best marriages happen when the husband gives his wife a certain degree of obedience. It does not need to be overt. There just needs to be a certain implied understanding that she is the boss. The husband needs to have at least a little fear of his wife. I also loved the way her guy called in from the golf course to 'check in'. He was afraid of being late, and afraid of the consequences. In this case the consequences would have been mild, a frown instead of a hello kiss, but he would have felt her disappointment. She may not be overtly dominate, but I was pleased to see that he respects her natural authority as a women.

In my last post I talked a little about Sarah. One of the things I liked about this lady was that instead of meeting in a coffee shop, we went to her favorite bar. She knows how to have a good time. One of the first things I learned from her was that it didn't matter what I did with Jack, as long as it was not a game. To a certain extent whatever a guy does with a dominatrix is a game. It is not real life. He may have some temporary fear, but he knows the experience will soon be over. The dominatrix, even a good one tends to do what she is paid to do.

Sarah told me that when she first started the FemDom marriage she was constantly trying to figure out what it was that her husband wanted her to do. 

She finally realized that the marriage was really about what she wanted. It was about her priorities. There was no rule book that she had to follow. She tells me that from that point on it stated to work for her. The thing she hated most was when her husband tried to top from the bottom. It was very hard to break him of this habit. It was after one episode of this that she pulled the whip out of the draw, and let him have it. It was the first time she hit him hard enough to make him cry.

One part of her story was really funny. After her guy started to cry she gave him corner time, and went to the bed room. He didn't know it, but the purpose of the corner time was to get him out of the way so she could run off to the bedroom and have her own cry. She was so upset about using the whip on him that it made her cry. She went through a great deal before coming out on the other side. The comment was recently made that women have certain expectations of their man. They don't rally want to hit him with a whip, and they don't want to see him in tears. There are times though, in a 'fem/dom' marriage that you just need to let the guy know you are in charge.

We all have expectations of different types. 


We have expectations of our selves, our men, and children. When a women finds out that her man is highly submissive it tends to shatter a lot of those expectations. There are many women that just can't deal with it. There are others that try hard, make an effort, and succeed. In life we all have obligations to ourselves and family to grow and better understand those around us. It is just part of being human. Also, as people grow older, they change. In many ways Jack is not the same shy man he was when we were dating. I have also changed. Over the years I beceme more confident in my carreer, and is many ways self assured in a way I would never have dreamed of as a college student.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave