How To Make A FemDom Relationship Work

It was one of those days I will always remember. It was the last time I walked out of the door of Kimberly's studio. It was a hot, rainy day. Kimberly had one of her submissive males take an umbrella, and walk with me to the car. He had been trained by Kimberly on how to hold an umbrella for a lady; walk just a small half step behind making sure she was always covered. He knew to open the car door, do a curtsy, and not say a word unless spoken to. Kimberly knew how to train men!



In the course of those weeks at Kimberly's studio I had learned a great deal about men. 

I knew that I didn't want to be a dominatrix, but I also knew there were aspects of the lifestyle that I could get 'hooked' on. Yes, I did come to enjoy the feeling of power over men. The respect always made me feel special just being female. There was also a strange feeling of being fully clothed in the same room with a naked man. Nevertheless the idea of a relationship based on money was something I could never accept.


As always, driving home across the long bridge gave me time to think about things. While I had learned a lot about men, I also knew that it would be difficult to translate much of what I had learned in a dominatrix studio to an average suburban home. Routine life with a husband was very different from an occasional interaction with a submissive man in a studio. Yet, I knew that Jack was submissive, and he needed much of what we did in the studio to be incorporated into our ordinary life. I understood that Jack needed the feeling of being owned by a women. He needed the feeling of being under a women's control, subject to her authority at all times, in order to be happy. If was difficult to imagine an everyday relationship with a man under these conditions. Kimberly had a slave husband, but she made her living as a dominatrix. They were not a typical couple with children who spent Sundays with family.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave