Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave


For Christmas Jack managed to buy me a beautiful set of diamond ear rings. Jack is a good provider and a very sweet man. The fact that he is submissive makes him a better, more loving husband. A loving, submissive man is truly a gift from God. No matter what happens they tend to put the needs of their spouse above their own. Don't ask me how Jack had enough money to buy the ear rings, I don't know and don't care. I love wearing them.


In my opinion a women should never reject a man because he is submissive. For a man, being submissive, is nothing that he needs to be ashamed of. Women tend to associate submissiveness with a kind of weakness. What I have found is that these men have a kind of inner strength that more ordinary men do not have. They also make good husbands. If a women knows how to take charge of her guy, they are very faithful.

In the not to distant future, there may be a time when a man will be proud to wear a women's collar in public.


In the last posting I talked about the whip. The truth is that it was never my intention to use a whip on Mike. What I have found is that when a man presents himself to a mistress he often comes with a prepackaged set of 'wants and needs'. He will often try to top from the bottom.

In my first interview with Mike it was important for me to set the guidelines of our relationship.
He needed to firmly understand that I am the mistress, and it was up to him to do as told. A little fear of mistress is always a good thing. As Liz's says, a whip in one hand and a candy in the other.

For several months Mike did make a wonderful servant. 


He came to the house twice a week to clean and run errands. On each visit I gave him an assignment. He had to do something special for his wife, and report back to me. This was another little technique I used to rationalize having another women's husband working for me.

Mike stayed in my service for several months. Eventually the lady who gave him to me returned to our area. By this time Mike had earned a place in my heart, but the truth is that he really belonged to someone else.

Often times I am criticised for referring to Jack and other men as slaves. The truth is, however, when a submissive man is properly trained and disciplined that is what they become. For the two days a week this man came to my house he was my property. He did at told, he served me without any monetary payment. He respected me as the women who owned him. As a result of having this man as my slave I have a soft spot for older men.

Everyone who reads the blog wants to know about Jack's reaction. He was a little upset at first. He didn't like another male coming into the house. He didn't like another male doing things for his mistress that he wanted to do. After a few weeks he got over it. Mike generally came to the house when Jack was at work. There were only a couple of times he came on Saturday when Jack was at home. Having two competing men in the house at one time is not a good idea.

Happy New Year!

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog