My Experience With A Slave Lent Out To Me - Part 1

I recently received a phone call from a young lady who got my name from a friend of Sarah. After briefly introducing herself, she came out and asked if I was interested in having a male slave. At first, I said 'excuse me, what'?



This lady went on to explain that she had a man that came to her house several times per week to clean and run errands. She referred to him as her slave. She explained that this was an older, retired man in his sixties. 

He was very submissive, and took pleasure from serving a dominant lady. 

She made it very clear that it was not a sexual relationship of any type. He just enjoyed serving and taking orders from a woman. The problem was that this lady's job had been moved to another city, and she could no longer keep him. It sounded like she was trying to find a home for a cute puppy.
My first response was to laugh it off, and tell her that I already had a husband that did an excellent job of cleaning and doing errands for me. She laughed and said something like it never hurts to have an extra man around the house. She told me that this gentleman was extremely polite and submissive. When he came to her house, he spent most of the time working at whatever job she had for him. He never got in the way of anything. He even knew not to speak unless spoken to which we both agreed was a good trait for a serving man.

After talking with this lady for some time I agreed to give this gentleman a try. 

It was not that I really needed an extra servant in our house, but on some fundamental level I missed the dominatrix experience. For those of you who have followed the book, you know that I enjoyed working at the studio. It’s an acquired taste. I learned to like bossing men around, having them kneel at my feet, and most of all the intimate conversations with submissive men. The only part of the experience was that I didn't need to take money from men.
After I agreed to interview this gentleman, the lady told me the other part of the problem. This man was married. His wife of many years had no idea her husband was the least bit submissive. After retiring this gentleman started playing golf several times per week. This worked out well for both him and his wife. After retirement, she viewed golf as an effective way to get him out of the house.

At the agreed time, not a minute early or late, this gentleman rang my doorbell. 

He brought a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates. Upon entering my living room, he immediately drooped to his knees, and bowed his head in a very sweet manner. I thought some lady had trained him well. He knew how to make a good impression. I just let him kneel there for a few minutes while looking him over.
Then I said, ‘tell me your name, boy’. When he politely answered, 'Slave boy Mike', I knew that I had a keeper. I then accepted his gifts, and allowed him to kiss my shoes. I then tested him by giving him the command 'heel' as I walked toward a chair. He knew enough to know that the command meant for him to crawl along with me as I walked. As I set down in my chair he knew to kneel in front of me with his head bowed. For that he earned a 'good boy'. I decided to give him a try.

While there are no set guidelines, I like a man who stays in position if possible. 

To me it is a sign of character. A man does not need to understand why mistress wants him in that very uncomfortable position, he needs only understand that is what she requires. In my opinion, a man with true character will strive if he can to stay in position. Yes, I like to watch a man squirm while pretending not to notice his discomfort. It is one of those little female tricks that help a woman see into a man's sole.

No matter how physically strong a man may be, it doesn't take long for his knees and back to start to hurt. There is a very finite limit of time before the pain breaks his resolve. If you are a dominant woman, trying to train a man, this is a good technique to employ. The man quickly understands that the woman is in a superior position. By her superior position she can break him down. For many women, this is the first step in training a submissive man to become a useful and dependable servant.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.


This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave