How Will Submissive Men Feel Once They Have A Mistress?



The blog was started as a way to share information about the unique lifestyle that Jack and I have. While it is not for everyone, there are a lot of submissive men in the world. What I didn't count on was the number of men that got hooked on the blog. The blog became a tonic for their addiction to the world of dominant women.


I do believe that submissive men have a tendency to spend too much time on line. Just like I ignored you, I will sometimes do the same thing with Jack. Submissive men are always craving for attention from the women in their lives. The worst punishment for a submissive is simply to ignore him. That is not what I indented to do with you, but that is what happened.

Many submissive men need to push the boundaries of their lives. 

Buying the panties in the store may have been a humiliating experience, but I bet it was one of the few true submissive experiences you have had. It is an experience you will remember for the rest of your life. One of the comments I have heard from submissive men is that they feel so alive when they are with a dominant women.

In my opinion a submissive man can form a lasting, loving relationship with a women who is not dominant. However, he will always have that itch to kneel at a women's feet and become her slave. As a man gets older, I believe his need to submit becomes stronger.

What many of you don't under stand is the tremendous amount of strength is takes to live as a slave husband. 


Even with a strong man, like Jack, discipline and punishment are necessary.
This is what keeps a man on track. It is important for a submissive husband to understand that his wife is always watching him, that she is always in control, and that there is not much he can get away with.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave