Do You Let Your Slave Vote? Here's How To Handle Voting In FemDom

In the last presidential elections, Jack and I went to vote. On the way out I asked Jack who he voted for. He answered "the way you instructed me to vote, mistress." That earned him a "good boy".


I am just curious how many wives require their husbands to vote a certain way.

I for one tell him for whom to vote.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave