What Would I Have Done If I Hadn't Found Out About His Submissiveness?


Thank all of you who were kind enough to make comments and ask questions. While the questions pertain to different things, there is one question that repeatably comes to me.

If I had not found the panties in the gym bag, or if Jack did not have a relationship with a dominatrix, but simply told me of his need for submission, would I have become his mistress.

The truth is I don't know.


The reality is that it is very difficult for a wife to understand that her husband has a need to be bossed around by women. If Jack had told me he was submissive, and wanted me to take the lead in our relationship, I would have thought he was crazy. We had been married a long time, and there was never any hint that he was submissive.

Even if a women has an idea that her man is submissive, it is very difficult for her to understand how deep, or how important that need is for him. It is concept she might play with, treat as a game, but never truly understand that her man really wants to live as her obedient slave. The truth is that even if she does really understand, she probably doesn't want a slave husband.

The experience with Kimberly opened my eyes. Aside from an old HBO special I didn't know anything about the world of dominance and submission. In the studio the phone was always ringing. While I don't have any idea of what percentage of the male population is submissive, I suspect it is far higher than anyone reaSarahes. If men were really free to open up about this aspect of their lives, I suspect that a fairly large percentage of the male population has the need to be collared by a women, and to be happy a high percentage of those need to be both collared and leashed. My husband is one of those men. I am sure that many of the men that read this blog would like nothing better than to be collared by a strong women, and be brought to heel by her.

As more women understand that male submission is a deep seated need rather than some sought of a kink, more wives will be willing to openly take the reigns in their relationships. 


I can see a time when men will feel comfortable taking the vow of obedience in church, and proudly talking with other men about the way their wife wears the pants in their house.

One important thing for women to understand is that the role of a dominant spouse is very different from that of the dominatrix. The relationship in a FemDom marriage is based on love. The relationship with a dominatrix is based on money.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave