How To Control A Man In A FemDom Relationship


One of the mistakes I made with Jack is spending too much time 'watching' him, and too little time 'watching over' him. 


When Jack first came back to the house, I set up an elaborate system of controls. I wanted to make sure I knew where Jack was at all times. He was not allowed to leave the house without permission, never at night unless accompanied, and he had no access to money. The accounts; checking, savings, and credit cards were all put in my name.




Aside from financial controls, I put into place a series of rules for physical control. 


The most severe control was the alarm system for our house. It was actually very easy to do. The alarm system allows the owner of the house to enter an alternate code. The feature is designed for people who want to grant temporary access to their house to workers and such. However, as a means of control it worked out wonderfully. If I wanted to allow Jack access to the house, I entered a special code. He could enter it in the system, leave the house, without the alarm going off. If I wanted to confine Jack to the house, I entered the regular code,
which he did not know. In this way I could go to business meetings, or have dinner with friends, and as long as the alarm company did not call, have the security of knowing Jack is safely at home. I still use this technique, but not as much as I did a year ago.

The problem was that I was not looking out for Jack's welfare as much as I should have been. 


On one level I did make him into something of a slave husband, which he needed, but I gradually realized there was a gap. While men may fantasize about being a slave husband, or a sissy man; after a while it starts to get to them. Many of the submissive men who blog, or email to me feel ashamed of their status. It is a feeling of humiliation to be owned by your wife, to wear panties, to be pulled around on a leash. This tends to happen when the thrill of being owned starts to ware off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave