The Modern Submissive Male

As you know I have a couple of girlfriends that read this blog. Like me, they love the comments .

Based on the comments from 'her support' and others, one of them suggested that submissiveness was related to a lack of maturity in the modern male.


I am sure she is correct, but think about it. 


How many times have we heard the same complaint from submissive guys. I want to obey, I want to do things as she wishes, but I am too weak. My friend suggested it is not about being weak as it is a question of lack of maturity in the modern male. In her view most adult submissive men are really like children. They lack the strength of character to do things right, unless there is a female to guide them, and punish them when necessary. In her view most adult men should be treated more or less the same as children. Is my girlfriend correct?

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave