The Two Central Messages Of A FemDom Relationship

This blog has a central message.



 For men, it is 'OK' to be submissive. 


That is the way God made you; it is nothing that you need to be ashamed of. For many years Jack thought he was the only submissive man in the world. Then one day he 'happened' into a news stand with a picture of a whip wielding tigress beating up on a hapless male. He confessed that it was such a wonderful day to realize that there were other submissive men in the world.

The other part of this blog's message is for women. 


While the message is for all women, it is especially intended for young women who are starting to find their place in the world. The message is that it is 'OK' to celebrate your femininity, to dress and act like a women. Just because you are entering what use to be a man's world, it is no reason to act like a man. Our society needs real female leaders who act like women, who dress like women, and who are willing to light the way according to female priorities. The men will then learn to follow.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave