Our First Day In FemDom: How I Laid Out The Rules For A Successful Relationship

It was one of those special days. It was like my wedding day, one of those days I will remember for ever. Jack followed me home from the coffee shop. He was nervous, so was I. We both understood that from that point on our relationship would be very different than it had been in the past. I had doubts. Could I really be the mistress/wife, could I be the dominatrix that my husband needed. In general, I knew what had to be done, but doing it was something else.
As we walked into the house I took a deep breath.




As I have said in the blog it is one thing to dominate a man in a studio, it is quite something else to live with a submissive husband. 

Once inside the house I casually ordered Jack to strip. I wanted him naked just like the men in the studio. When he was done, he knelt at my feet. I remember taking the back of his neck in my hand, and pulling his face down to my lap. I wanted to hug him, to kiss him so very much; but I knew it wasn't the right time. Very gently, I rubbed the back of his neck. I reassured Jack that I still loved him, and wanted him to be my man.

However, as much as I cared for him, he was going to have to earn his place back into my life.
With a little whimper like a kitten, I heard him say 'yes mistress'. My strong muscular man was so humble and so contrite. I thought how could a women not love a man who was so willing to surrender himself to her.

For those of you who think this was a totally humiliating experience for Jack it was not. 

It was a moment of quite redemption for him. At the moment I heard him whisper 'yes mistress' I forgave him for seeing the dominatrix. It was time to start life anew as mistress and slave. The idea of living as my slave may have been somewhat humiliating for Jack, but it was something that he had always wanted. For those of you who are in 'fem/dom' relationship you know how much courage it takes for the male to submit to his wife. Over the last five years I have been very impressed with Jack. He understands who he is, and what he needs to be happy. This is an accomplishment that most men never undertake.

That afternoon I taught Jack his first command. 

When I snap my fingers, he drops to the ground. To me this is a very basic command that any submissive male should be taught by his wife. As a mistress you can use it any time, almost any place, for any purpose. If a man stats to argue with you, a quick snap of the fingers puts him in his place. If you want him out of the way, and you don't have a kennel, this command brings him to the floor. In that position Jack is required to be absolutely silent unless mistress asks a specific question. He is required to stay in that position, very still, until mistress allows him to rise. Some women will make fun of this command, but like the kennel, it is a very good training tool. Also, from time to time it is a handy way to get you man form 'underfoot' when you don't want him around. The man never knows if mistress intends to keep him in that position for a minute or an hour, he just knows to stay in position until the mistress gives the command to rise.

That first afternoon I started training Jack to be a slave husband. 


He started learning commands that I expected him to obey. He was introduced to the kennel.
That afternoon Jack understood that what we were doing was not some type of silly game. Yes, I really expected something close to total obedience from him, and I expected him to serve me like a slave husband. In no uncertain terms I told him that if he thought Mistress Kimberly was hard on him, he hadn't seen anything yet. It was the first day of the rest of our lives.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave