How I Got More Comfortable With My New Role As Mistress

For any relationship to work, each of the participants must have some responsibilities. They must have a certain role. In our marriage, Jack and I had a relationship, and in the twenty plus years we had been married those responsibilities were well defined. We didn't need to talk about our mutual roles, because it was just there. We knew how to act with each other. We knew what to expect from each other. It was very comfortable, just like an old shoe.


From talking to Sarah, I understood that each party to a relationship had needs. 

Since a marriage is an exclusive relationship, it is important that both husband and wife have certain basic need meet as a part of that marriage . As she put it, Jack had the need to be dominated. When he couldn't get that need meet in the marriage relationship, he went to the dominatrix. The sad part was not that he couldn't get the need satisfied in his marriage, he didn't know how to ask. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that my husband wanted me to take the lead in our marriage. Never did I even imagine that he wanted me to boss him around.

Until I spent time with Kimberly, I knew very little about the world of dominance and submission.

The truth is that even if Jack had told me about his desire for me to dominate him, I would not have understood. I probably would not have been open to it. Even if it was acceptable, I knew so little, that it would have been a real challenge. Sarah is a remarkable women. How many women would have been open to visiting a dominatrix with their husband. Even if I had learned just a little about dominating men, I would not have felt comfortable with it. Once again, I wish that in college I could have taken a course about dominating men. It would have served me better than chemistry or courses such as algebra two.

In a marriage there is more to dominating a man than having him lick your shoes clean, or whipping him. 

Communication is very important. You listen to him. You, as a wife need to understand what makes your little man 'tick'. You need to understand his hopes, his fears, and his needs. Most of all you need to be a part of his life. Too many women forget that they are wives. The relationship with their man becomes about helping to pay bills, cooking, and taking care of the children. All of these are important. However, for most of us, the man was there before the children, and he will be there when the children grow up. Very often we talk with our guys, but there is no real communication. As a wife, we have ceased to be the person that stirs his imagination. When that happens the submissive man will turn to the magazines, the pron sites, and perhaps the dominatrix.

When I realized that Jack would rather be with his dominatrix than me, the hurt was real.
Jack was one of Kimberly's special men that was allowed to clean her house and serve her in various ways. Jack did very little house work, if any for me. Yet, he was willing to pay for the privilege of cleaning bathrooms, changing sheets, and washing dishes for another women. As part of that arrangement he pledged to work for her at least five hours per week, or more if she had a special project. After work, instead of coming home to me, he went by her studio to clean or do what ever she needed done. There were times on Saturday morning, when he was supposed to be playing golf, he was actually ruining errands for his dominatrix. This, while I was lugging grocery bags home.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave