Reviewing My Time With Another Slave

The guilty pleasure topic (which can be found here) generated more comments than I thought it would. There were also a number of negative comments, and that is fine. Most of the comments were well written, and well thought out. There were a few comments that were over the top.


One of the things I really like about older men is that they will take the time to write an intelligent comment. They express themselves well. For the most part I believe they make better house servants than younger men. They may not work as fast, but when it comes to things like cleaning, they are very though. The older men are also more dependable than younger men.

Many women never become accustomed to giving their husbands orders. 


A women tends to think of her husband as an equal. It is really hard for most women to think of their husband as some sought of servant that she can boss around. In the situation with Mike there was no way this women would have ever felt comfortable giving her husband orders or bossing him around in any way.

In a perfect world, this older gentlemen, Mike, would have become his wife's servant after retirement. The truth of the matter is that this was not going to happen. This man's wife was too old, too set in her ways to change. One of the last things she wanted in life was to find out that her husband was submissive. To some extent this is how I rationalized accepting a married man as my slave. Also, of course, the fact that I would not accept money from him tended to reduce my feelings of guilt. However, as with Jack and his dominatrix, we were forming a relationship.

Although our relationship was not sexual, it was intimate. On his first visit, I put Mike through an extensive interview. I asked him about his wife, children, and even his parents. It was important for me to know as much as possible about his need for submission. One of the things I learned was that his first feelings of submission occurred when he was very young. However, as a young man, before the Internet, he didn't have the courage to act. Like a lot of submissive men of that generation, he thought that he was the only submissive male in the world.

On that first visit we talked for several hours. 

In that interview this man opened up his soul to me in a way that he had never done with another person. He even admitted to having submissive feelings toward his adult daughter and her friends. He told me he was never so happy as when he was serving a dominant women. His favorite fantasy was to have been born in Roman times as the slave of a powerful and forceful women who kept him naked.

By the end of the interview I knew so much about this man. I understood that he could not tell these things to his wife of many years. I asked him if he would like to be my slave. Would he be willing to learn my rules and serve me on my terms. Would he be willing to accept the punishments I gave him. In a low voice that was quaking and very frightened, I heard a 'yes mistress'. I than grabbed him by hair, lifted his face to where he was facing me and showed him a heavy riding whip. In a very a stern voice I told him never to give me cause to use this whip on him. In a moment of panic I could see he almost wanted to get up and leave, but I knew he wouldn't.


I knew that Mike would not get up and leave because his need for true female domination was too strong. His fear of me was real, and I loved the feeling of having this man surrender to me. This man was well on his way to being broken in as a slave.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave