My Experience With A Slave Lent Out To Me - Part 2 - My Guilty Pleasure


As the name of this posting implies, I felt somewhat guilty about allowing 'slave boy mike' to serve me. On one level it seamed that he should be serving his wife. On yet another level, I knew that his wife would not understand. On yet another level I felt sorry for this gentlemen just like anyone would for a lost puppy. Still, on yet another level, the thought occurred that it would be fun having an extra servant in and about the house. It was kinda like a guilty pleasure.



On this gentleman's first visit to my house, I had him kneel in front of me as we talked. 


This gave me an advantage. I was in a comfortable chair. He was straight up on his knees on a hard floor. In the studio this was a way of testing the men. After a few minutes even a young man will start to squirm. It is fun to watch men as they struggle to stay in the position mistress orders them to assume. They struggle to balance the discomfort of being on their knees against offending mistress by not doing as told. Sooner or later they all give in. Some ask mistress if it is "ok' to change position, and some sit back hoping that mistress wont notice the slight change in posture. This may seam like a small thing, but it helps a women better understand a man's personalty.

While there are no set guideline, I like a man who stays in position as long as possible. To me it is a sign of character. A man does not need to understand why mistress wants him in that very uncomfortable position, he needs only understand that is what she requires. In my opinion a man with true character will strive as long as he can to stay in position. Yes, I like to watch a man squirm while pretending not to notice his discomfort. It is one of those little female tricks that helps a women see into a man's sole.

No matter how physically strong a man may be, it doesn't take long for his knees and back to start to hurt. There is a very finite limit of time before the pain breaks his resolve. If you are a dominant women, trying to train a man, this is a good technique to employ. The man quickly understands that the women is in a superior position. By virtue of her superior position she can break him down. For many women this is the first step in training a submissive man to become a useful and dependable servant.

In the case of my new boy, I was very pleased that he finally summoned up the courage to ask if he could sit back. 


To me that was a sign of both honesty and courage. I absolutely hate it when a man sits back hoping mistress wont notice his infraction of her rules. That is a signal that a man can't be trusted. If he sits back without really trying to do as told, it is a sign he is both lazy and untrustworthy. It there were a college course called femdom 101, this topic would be on the final examination.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave