Is Owning A Male Sub Bad? Is It Ok To Call Him A Slave?

This morning I received an email from a lady. She criticised me for referring to my husband as a slave. Words do have power, and convey meaning. To her the term slavery had a barbaric meaning that has no place in a marriage.




It is true that traditional slavery is a barbaric custom that has no place in modern society in any way, shape, or form.

In our relationship Jack gave him self, and his freedom to me as a gift of love. In that spirit I accepted Jack's gift with a promise to own him and treasure him for the rest of my life. Yes, the day he pledged him self to me, Jack became my slave.

Yes, in case you are wondering I sometimes call him 'slave'. 


Sometimes I call him 'slave' just to be cute. Other times I used the term to make sure he understands to do what I want him to do. He can tell the difference in my tone of voice.

People have asked how can you dominate a man twenty four hours a day.

Anytime, day or night Jack understands that I am his boss lady. That doesn't mean I am bossing him around twenty four hours a day, or even two or three hours a day. Jack does look to me for guidance and leadership in his life. In a funny sought of a way I think most men depend on their wives for a certain degree of leadership. The need for female authority is very natural in most men.

A little while back I read an interesting book about relationships. One of the phrases in the book went something like the only thing worse than a man you can't control is a man you can control. The book, went on to say that the problem with many modern men was that they were relinquishing the traditional male leadership role to the women in their lives. While I agree with that statement, I don't think it is a problem as much as it is a good thing.

While I did not agree with the book, it did give me cause to think about Jack and our marriage. On some level was I emasculating my husband by making him into something nature never intended. Then, I thought about my parents, and all the loving couples I know where the wife was either the defacto head of the relationship (yes dear marriage) or the acknowledged head of house. (yes mistress marriage)

From what I have observed most men are the happiest and most content when the wife is in charge. 


It is not about kink, it is not about sex. It is simply to be happy many men need a certain amount of female authority in their life. Just because you are the head of the house, it doesn't mean you cant laugh or cry with your man. It doesn't mean you can't cuddle up to him on a cold night. It just means that at the end of the day your word is law to him.

Men that are leashed and collared by women are the happiest. However, just because a man is leashed, it doesn't mean you must always pull the leash tight, or never give him the freedom to 'run'. Men need that. They need the company of other men. They need to do male things from time to time. That doesn't mean going out drinking, and getting drunk, or going to strip clubs.
It does mean social activities with other men that you, as mistress, approve of and give permission for.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave