How To Consistently Establish Female Authority In FemDom

This is an issue I have given a great deal of thought to, but frankly, don't have the answers.

Based on many of comments and emails, I have the feeling that there are a large number of couples that would like to have a true 'fem/dom' marriage. The problem is that the wife is never able to obtain true authority over her husband. The 'fem/dom' arrangement remains a game, an on and off thing depending on every ones mood of the day.



In a dominatrix studio establishing authority over a man is easy. 


The relationship is bought and paid for, and only last a few hours. In the military the generals and officers have very strict authority over everyone else. In the military there are established boundaries that separate the general from the private. In a marriage there are no boundaries separating a husband and wife. They sleep together, live together, laugh over the same funny movies, and cry together over the problems of life.

As we entered a 'fem/dom' marriage Jack gradually became more submissive. He enjoyed the role of servant to his wife; being put in a kennel gave him the rush many submissive men love. He learned to love the feeling of giving up responsibility for his personal life. As Jack was becoming more submissive in everyday life, I became to like the role of the dominant wife. It was not just the idea of having someone do the housework, it was the whole idea of being the person in charge. The feeling of respect that came with being the head of household was very satisfying to me. When Jack entered the room, he curtsied, and bowed his head in a very sweet, respectful way that told me I was his lady.

More than anything else I learned to appreciate the intimacy that went with the 'fem/dom' marriage experience. 


To a large extent our lives had grown apart. He focused on his job, and I focused on the children. We lived together in the same house, but in reality shared very little of each others lives. In the 'fem/dom' marriage there was a renewed sense of adventure.

There was a wholeness of about our relationship that had not been there in a long time. Every evening, when he finished the dishes, Jack would kneel at my feet. We would talk. He would put his head on my lap, and tell me everything he was thinking. He became very dependent on me for guidance in every part of his life. I came to love Jack with a renewed intensity. I also felt guilty for not recognizing his need for female authority early in our marriage.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave