Men In Panties: A Primer On Clothes In A FemDom / Female Led Relationship

While sub men find it humiliating to wear panties, they also find it exciting. 


It is not so much the way panties feel on a man, but the way they make a man feel when he is wearing then. In Jack's case they definitely make him feel more submissive. He doesn't know the why of it, he just knows the result.



After I let Jack back into the house we had a long discussion about the issue. You may recall that our 'fem/dom' adventure started when I discovered panties in Jack's gym bag. He told me that he had been wearing panties, off and on, for several years. It actually started before his experience with Kimberly. He got a thrill out of buying them at the plus size store, and an even bigger thrill out of wearing them. This took me a long time to understand.

As well as I knew Jack, or thought that I knew him, I couldn't imagine him walking into a women's store and purchasing panties. 


He confessed that while it was very humiliating, it was also thrilling. His comments were very much like the post from Veezkight and the others.
Jack also confessed that panties tended to make him feel more submissive. Here we were, we had been married for many years, and we were just beginning to have these intimate conversations about feelings and needs. This side of Jack was entirely different and more complex then anything I could have ever imagined.

What I did feel good about was that at least Jack and I were speaking on very intimate terms. He was still the man I loved. I wanted him in my life, and in my bed. By this time we had already agreed to a 'fem/dom' type marriage. Based on his comments I instantly knew that from that day forward he was no longer going to have any men's underwear. For whatever reason, I understood that I could control him better when he was in panties.

On the day we talked, I asked him to show me his entire collection of women's underwear. 

He must have had about a dozen pairs of pretty, lacy panties that he wore on a regular basis. What made me feel bad was that his panties were more expensive and prettier than what I had been wearing. I had Jack remove his pants and model the panties for me. When I giggled he turned a deep shade of red. He was very humiliated to have his wife see him that way. I told him that I was tempted to have sister come over. He, of course, pleated with me not to do that. Just the idea scared him to death. He was a very vulnerable and confused man.

After modeling for me I told him he was actually cute in panties, and form that day forward he was to wear only panties. I went a step further. I told him that when we were along in the house, he was not to wear any clothing on top of his panties unless the heater went out. He simply said 'yes mistress'.

The next step was a visit to the plus size store. 

I picked out one some distance from our house.
When asked if we needed assistance, I immediately told the sales clerk that I was looking for panties for my husband, and told her his size. She did a little giggle, and showed me what the store had. I thought to my self, Jack you like humiliation, well this should do it for you. We talked for a while about what would fit him and what would look good on him. The entire time Jack meekly followed us around the store with his head bowed down. I didn't tell him to bow his head. It was his instincts that told him what to do it. In the circumstances he was in, I guess it felt natural.

The store wasn't really busy so we were able to talk for quite a while. The clerk told me that you would be surprised by the number of men that come into the store to purchase panties. Sometimes they pretend that they are buying for a girlfriend, but by size, and the way they acted you can tell it is really for them. We ended up talking close to fifteen minutes. We were talking about Jack the entire time, but he did not say a word. Here he was with two women talking about him, in front of him, but he was not part of the conversation. To some extent I liked the feeling of authority this entire experience gave me. Jack understood his place and meekly accepted it. When finished making our selection, the sales lady asked if I wanted a 'bra' for him. I laughed and said 'not yet, but thank you for asking"

That was one of our first outing as mistress and slave. 

On the way out of the store Jack knew to open the front door for me, he also knew to open the driver's door for me as I was to be the one to occupy that seat. We both understood that a significant power exchange had occurred, and the use panties played a part in it. What I understood that day is that clothing is a very important to the male ego. If you want to control your guy, the women, the mistress must determine what her guy is going to wear at all times. In Kimberly's studio the guys were generally kept naked. After spending time with several of her guys and with Jack, I better understood the reasoning for this. Controlling what a man wears is a big part of controlling the guy.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave