How To Accept A Submissive Male?


In some ways the relationship between me and my husband, Jack, very much mirrors my earlier encounter with beer. At first blush I was completely turned off by the idea of a submissive man. To me it was crazy that a man would humiliate himself in front of a women, or be willing to live as her servant. It was sick. Somehow working with Kimberly I began to see submissive men in a slightly different light. It may have been different, but these were sweet men that meant no harm to anyone else. Then, thanks to Kimberly, I was introduced to a few very intelligent, everyday women, who were completely normal in every respect except that they bossed their men around. One of them is Sarah, I will mention here in the next posts.


Even thought I didn't necessarily like the idea of dominating my man, other women were doing it. In some ways it was like drinking beer for the first time. If they are doing it, there must be something good to it. How bad can it be to take another sip. At first you are a little scared, then just nervous. One day you just wake up and realize that you are very comfortable with the role of mistress to your husband. Also, just as you are growing into your role as mistress, your husband grows into the role of being your submissive. He is becoming accustomed to asking you for permission to do almost any thing that is not completely routine. Just as you like being the person who gives orders and directions, he likes being the person who is told what to do.

Over a very short amount of time the role of dominant wife and submissive husband begins to seem very natural. 

You think what was it like when you had to get your own gas, or have your car washed. All of a sudden it just seams so natural to leave the dirty dishes on the table after dinner. After all, that husband's job. Suddenly it seams so natural to be in a relationship with a man where you simply tell him what to do, and expect he will do it. If you want to go out with friends for an evening, there is no one to ask if it is 'ok'. In someways it is like being single again, and the feeling of freedom is very nice. Unlike a single girl who wonders where her boy friend is, you know husband is locked safely and securely at home. To make sure he doesn't get bored, you give him duties to perform while you are out. Also, having duties to perform is good for him. It gives husband an opportunity to please you. In other words it gives husband an opportunity to show what a good little submissive man he is.
It is a very complimentary relationship.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave