The Beginning Of Our FemDom Relationship - Part 2: How I Learned FemDom

When I discovered that Jack had been paying money to see a dominatrix, it was like my entire world came crashing down. At that moment, I didn't want anything to do with him. 


Aside from the simple idea that he was paying money for sexual services of some kind, it was money that we needed for our family. We had two children in college. Jack made a decent salary, but with college, car notes, insurance, and all; we were always tight for money. At one time, we even decided to pass on a summer vacation just to be sure there was had enough money for college. I felt so alienated from him. Once again it felt like there was a he and a she. It no longer felt like there was an us. Just the thought hurt.

There was a lot of information on the internet about dominance and submission. 

Most of it was trash, but I did get the idea that the job of dominatrix was to bring men to their knees in some way, shape, or form. I saw the pictures of big bested women with scanty outfits holding whips in their hands. It gave me a sick feeling. When I told Jack that I wanted her name and phone number, he gave me only an Uh and then silence. I repeated, and told him that if he ever wanted to be back in the house he had better tell me what I want to know and to do is quickly. He gave me the number and then hesitated. I said tell me her name. He said, 'mistress Kimberly'. I just laughed when I heard the mistress word. I thought while she has him by the balls.

After some hesitation, I called. 

A man answered. There was no way I was going to ask to speak with Mistress Kimberly. I briefly explained to him that my husband had been seeing a lady by the name of Kimberly, and that I wished to speak with her. I really thought he was going to hang up the phone, but after a few minutes a female voice answered with a "hello, I'm Kimberly, how can I help you." I remember the knot in my throat as well as I remember anything that happened on our wedding day. I just told her that my husband had been one of her customers, and that I would like to talk with her.
Without hesitation, she 'Kimberly' invited me to her studio, as she called it. She said, don't worry, her studio was female friendly to a degree and she would love to visit with me. The door was opened by a middle age man wearing yellow panties and a big yellow ribbon in his hair. I was a little taken back by the site of this gentlemen, but he was extremely polite. As he took my rain jacket, he did a curtsy, and bowed his head. At that moment Kimberly came walking in. She greeted me with a smile and a hand shake. With Kimberly in the room the gentlemen no longer spoke. He just looked down and followed us to the living room. She instructed him to bring us each a glass of wine.
Again, as he entered the room, he did a curtsy. In my entire life, I have never dreamed a man would ever act so subservient in front of a woman. I was embarrassed for him. She simply dismissed him from the room with a small swipe of her hand. He did a curtsy and left. I thought this woman may be a bitch and thief, but she knows how to handle men.

Kimberly, excuse me, 'Mistress Kimberly' and I spoke for well over three hours. 

We talked about her, her education, and how she got into this type of work. We talked about men. We talked about men in general, and then we talked about my Jack. That part of the discussion left be flabbergasted. She knew so much about Jack. She knew the names of our children, their ages, and where they went to school. She knew what we both did for a living. Above all, she knew that Jack was very submissive. The disturbing part was that she seemed to know more about Jack than I did.



This was an excerpt from my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave