How I Understand What Being A Mistress Meant

If you have read earlier posting, you know that the first visit with Jack's dominatrix was an eye opening experience. I felt like Dorothy in the Wizard. Well, I thought to myself, Caroline you're not in Kansas anymore. A few days later the phone rang. It was Kimberly. Without hesitation she asked would I like to spend Saturday with her?




She explained that two boys were scheduled for a visit, both of them were newer clients. In each case she had previously had a first meeting at a coffee shop. The first meeting was always in a public place. If the guy turned out to be a 'crazy' she could just walk away.

As far as she could tell both of these thirty something 'boys' displayed many of same needs as my Jack. They were both very subservient to women, they wanted to be bossed around, and humiliation was a turn on.

Kimberly indicated that as long as she had worked with men, she never understood their desire for humiliation, other than it was exciting to them for some strange reason. 


She thought perhaps the idea of wearing women's clothing was somehow linked to this need for humiliation, but she wasn't sure. She just knew that humiliation excited them. There was a big, however. I asked her, if they liked humiliation, why didn't they just tell their wives about being submissive, that would be a humiliating experience. She laughed, 'you would think so'.

Kimberly went on to explain that one of her newer "boys" was driving in from Mississippi. This would be there second interaction, but his first time in the studio. She wanted to do basic obedience training with him. I went "obedience training". She said yes, it was typical. Guys want to submit, they want to be under a women's thumb, but they need some rules of the road to guide them. It was up to the mistress to give them specific rules to follow. Without guidance from the female authority figure they would flounder. She told me to just watch. Her idea was that having a second women in the room would only add to the guy's feeling of humiliation. She also said if anything should strike you as funny, be sure to laugh.

The second boy was in town for a convention or meeting or something like that. Apparently, it is common for guys to seek out a dominatrix from a different city then they live in. It is easier to get away when they are not at home. That is one of things that attracted Kimberly to her location outside the quarter. It was close to the center of the convention business, but just out of the way enough where a guy would probably not run into any of his convention buddies. It was a short cab ride to the convention hotels, parking was fairly easy for locals, but it was not like a common residential neighborhood where an extra car would be noticed.

From what I would gather the second gentlemen had been to Kimberly's studio a couple of times, but was still learning the ropes. She liked him. He always had the money to pay. He never talked back, and seamed to have a good attitude. She wanted to reward him with a supervised outing and lunch. She decided later that the luncheon would only include the two of us, and he would wait patiently in the front lobby of the restaurant while we enjoyed lunch. According to Kimberly the role of a man was to 'wait on' as well as 'wait for' his mistress. This would give him some 'waiting for' practice.

One of the things I noticed about Kimberly is that she loved to have men wait for her. 


When she made an appointment to meet a gentlemen at a coffee shop, she would give him a general time of when she would be there. She would say something like between three and four in the afternoon and expected him to be there when she arrived. After patiently waiting for an hour or so they were especially happy to see her. ( A secret of the mistress) If she didn't have another client booked in her studio, she would sometimes keep a guy waiting on his hands and knees for an hour or so while she finished a chapter in her book or had a telephone conversation. If a guy dared to make a comment about waiting, she would tell him he was free to go. If he choose to stay, and they always did, he would be punished for his petulant attitude. Kimberly's boys were quickly trained to appreciate the time she gave them as special.

There was one question that Kimberly asked me. 


She wanted to know if I was offended by male nudity. As a general rule the guys were kept naked in her studio. With their little thing hanging out, they were usually more compliant. Somehow, once they were nude, it was easier for them to obey her commands. If I was offended she would have them strip down to their underwear. The guys that had been with her a while understood to wear panties. One of the routines was for the guys to show off his new panties. She encouraged guys to wear lacy type panties with ruffles and maybe a little bough in front. With these newer boys, she was not sure what they would be wearing underneath. I told her not to mind me, just to do what she normally did with them, I would be fine. To myself, I gulped!!



As I walked up to Kimberly's front door,I felt a certain twinge of excitement. At least these men were in their thirties. There was no way I wanted to see the older man, that had served the wine, totally nude. No, this wasn't Kansas, but then I wasn't Dorothy. I was an adult women, and if my marriage was going to be saved, there were things I needed to understand.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave