Women Control Men Naturally


With my daughter's visit; I have a lot of thoughts. We had a very nice visit with her and our future son in law this weekend. A few minutes ago they finished packing up the car and left for Atlanta.


I guess it is not rite to say they packed up the car. While we were having coffee she just told him to do it, and to let her know when he was finished. Jack would have helped, but he left early for the office. She is definitely dominate with him. The boys played golf on Saturday while we went to the mall. It is always fun shopping with your daughter, except you are the one paying for most everything. While they were at the golf course, her guy called in several times to 'check in' with her. The guys wanted to know what time they needed to be home for. It is nice to have men that know how to obey. Even when you let them off the leash for a while, they want to come ruining back.

After the game both guys were both happy to be back home, and have their leashes reattached. 

I am talking figuratively. Neither one actually wore a collar and leash, they didn't need to. That is part of the joy of having a well trained man. They want to come back on their own. A little piece of freedom every so often is good for them, and is all they need. It makes them appreciate having a mistress and a warm home. A big smile and a little kiss to welcome them back from the hunt and they are ready to settle in again.

A few years ago I read a book on training your man. 

It advocated using the same techniques on a man as you would use in training a puppy. It was sought of meant to be funny, but their was a lot of truth in it. When the guys came home from the golf course they were both so happy. It they had tails they would have been waging. I was watching my daughter. She gave her guy a nice kiss, asked about his game, and pretended that she had missed him. The only thing she didn't do was put a treat in her hand for him to swllow. She didn't need to, he was already eating out of her hand.

Watching my daughter it occurred to me that most of what women do to control a man comes naturally. 

More than anything else the 'fem/dom' relatonship makes what is already happening in a marriage official. Most women are satisfied with the role of being the 'stealth' mistress. I remember the movie about the Greek wedding a few years ago. The wife proudly proclaimed that the husband was the head of the family. Then she quickly said the wife is the 'neck' of the family, and remember it is the neck that turns the head. There is a lot of truth in that statement.

There are a lot of men in the world that need more than the simple thought that their wife is head of the house. They need the wife to acknowledge her authority over them. They want the privilege of kneeling at her feet and proclaiming their submission to her. What most women don't really understand is that for the most part these are very sweet and devoted guys. These are the type men that make good, obedient husbands. These are the type of men that will stay by your side for a lifetime.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave