How Women Can Exert Authority

The first year of our 'fem/dom' marriage was by far the most difficult. On some level Jack wanted to submit, he wanted me to be in charge, but it was a roller coaster of emotions.




The situation in the little drug store was typical of incidences that occurred in the first year.



When Jack told me I was taking too long to make a decision, it was like he was the master talking to a submissive wife. All that year I had been struggling to establish my authority over him , and he had the nerve to speak to me that way.



One of the comments asked if I was embarrassed to be with a man with a ribbon in his hair. At the moment Jack spoke back to me I was so angry there was no room for embarrassment of any kind.

As we walked along the streets, and took a taxi cab, I held my breath a couple of times and told my self that he was the one with the ribbon in the hair, there was no reason for me to be embarrassed. This worked until we got to the restaurant. Yes, I was embarrassed to a degree. However, I had already told Jack that he was to wear the ribbon for the rest of the day. I didn't want to go back on what I had already told him.



In New York, in the restaurant that day Jack needed to understand that my word, my authority was law to him. 


If I had thought about the mutual consequence of being with a man with a ribbon in his hair, I might not have given him the punishment. However, it was done, it was done in anger, but it was done. It was important for the future of our marriage that Jack accept my authority to punish him any time, any place.



Although I kept the ribbon in my purse for several months after this incident, I have never used this punishment technique again. At the end of the day, in the hotel I told Jack how angry I had been with him, but also how pleased I was that he accepted my punishment. He simply said 'thank you mistress for punishing me".



Once Jack understood that I was in control, the rest of the trip was wonderful. Macho guys can be fun when you are young. However, the simple joy of being with a submissive husband that is there for your pleasure and service is hard to beat. The problem is to keep the ego in check. To do that you need to pull the leash tight every so often.

Love, Mistress Caroline

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave