Balancing A Man's Career And FemDom: How To Manage It

Quite to the contrary he is professional person, and loves what he does. You all need to know that when it comes to his career, I am very supportive.


I believe man need to work. 


They need to feel that they are supporting their families. I think it bothers men when their spouse makes more money then they do. I am pleased that Jack makes a very good living for us.

I am aware of women who do not allow their husbands to work outside of the home. However, this is very rare. I think most men are happier when they have a job to go to.

Of course, as head of house and Jack's mistress, it also pleases me when his pay check goes directly into my account. Yes, this is a control issue. It is a reminder for Jack that he belongs to me, and everything he earns belongs to me. His weekly allowance is a privilege.

Also, men tend to get into trouble when they have too much money. It is better when they have just enough to buy a lunch, but not enough to go out drinking. Some women think their guys are such angels. They say things like 'he wouldn't go to a strip club or a bar like that.' Trust me, if he has the money and the freedom, he will eventually find his way to those kind of places. It is better to have enough control over him where by he is not tempted to try.


As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave