How To Establish Authority in The FemDom Relationship: Small Obstacles

Jack should be home early this afternoon. His only job for today is to wash my car and put gas in it. One of the privileges of being a 'boss lady' is having a man to take care of those things.

The Saturday morning 'golf outing' made me wonder if we could truly have a 'fem/dom' marriage. Jack did come home that Saturday afternoon. My words to him were simple, we could end 'this thing' now or he would accept my punishment. Not accepting my punishment meant that he would be out of the house, again.

It was not a matter of being harsh with Jack, just firm. 

I was not in a mood for a general discussion of how he hurt me, or what was expected of him. Often, I believe women have too much of a tendency to want to discuss things with there guy. With a submissive man, it is often better to just tell him. What I have found is that just putting Jack is certain humiliating positions will make him more submissive, and more prone to obey.

In a firm tone I let Jack know that I was his mistress regardless of how he happened to feel at a particular moment of time. I told him that he was to treat me with the respect that a mistress deserves. If he could not treat me as his mistress, if he did not obey me, the marriage was over. He seamed a little surprised. Of course, at that time it had only been a few months since he was allowed back into the house, and the memories of being separated were fresh in his mind.

Without giving him time to think, I snapped my fingers. 

This was the command for him to drop to the ground with his forehead, elbows, and toes touching the floor. Since coming back home he had been well drilled in obeying this basic non verbal command. His reflexes took over, and he performed as trained. In that position, he is not allowed to speak, except to answer direct questions form mistress. In general, the only speaking he does in that position is a 'yes mistress'.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave