The first month FemDom relationship

To all of you who have visited my blog, thank you very much. A special 'thank you' to those who were kind enough to leave a comment.

It is nice to have positive comments. Since most of the people who follow blogs are men, I doubted that my little blog would get much attention. My writing style is so different than what men appear to like. Also, in this blog, the discussion will focus on relationships and feelings. These are topics which men normally like to stay away from.


My little man, Jack, is the only guy that I have extensive experience with. 

Also, I was pleased to have a comment from a female. I thought how fortunate she was that her husband took her to the dominatrix with him. I thought that made the transition to a FLM much easier. Then, I realized if Jack had tried to pull that one on me five years ago, I would have said no way. In retrospect, I believe she had a lot of courage. She was also much more open minded than I was in that early stage. I hope she will share more of her lifestyle with us.

One of the comments referred to my sub Jack as a lucky guy. 

Maybe, from everything I can see he is satisfied with life. He does, however, live the life of a slave. While I don't boss him around twenty four hours a day, he is subject to my authority at all times. He lives in a world of permission. Sometimes the fantasy of this lifestyle is much easier to accept then the reality. We are the first generation of women that can leave the house, and lock the door with our husbands inside. When I leave Jack along in the evening, this is pretty much what happens. Jack is not only allowed to vote, but is required to vote. He, of course, votes the way he is told.
I do love to have comments. Even negative comments, or comments made to stir discusson are fine as long as there is no profanity.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave