How To Handle A FemDom Relationship When You Have Kids?

Jack and I started our 'fem/dom' marriage after our children were away from home. The kennel, used when Jack came home, lasted until our son came home from college for the first time. There was no way I wanted him to see it in our house. This was something I did not want to share with him or any other family member.


However, as a side note, for the short time we used the kennel, it definitely had an effect on the way Jack viewed many aspects of our relationship. 

The use of the kennel helped Jack to understand that what we were doing was much more than just a game. It also taught him that sleeping in the same bed as mistress was a privilege rather than a right. This is something that most submissive men need to learn at the 'get go' of the relationship.

The personal details of how a couple interact should be between the two of them. The use of the kennel, or spanking, etc should always be confidential. This is not something the rest of the family needs to know about.

Personally I don't see anything wrong with telling children that mommy is head of the family.


However, as I have posted in the past, they must also understand that the father occupies a position of respect. The mother may sit at the head of the table. However, the father sits at her right hand. He is her helpmate and usually the primary provider for the family. He is also invested with the authority of the mother when she is away from the home.

In the home the father's authority is derived from the mother. She is the one that gives him guidelines as to what he can approve. In Sarah's family her husband is generally allowed to "ok' one of the children going to a friend's house, but an overnight stay requires permission of the mother. If her husband is asked such a question when she is away, he simply tells the child that is something we need to talk with mommy about.

As FemDom mistress, I have received countless emails of people asking me how to begin a successful and long-lasting FemDom relationship. This blog here is an attempt to recount some old stories, but if you want to take your FemDom relationship seriously I recommend that you check out my book, The FemDom Relationship Guide: How Submissive Men and Strong Women Can Have Successful Long-Term Relationships. You can check it out on Amazon or read the post introducing my book, where I describe how I started my FemDom relationship and how it developed.

This book contains all my wisdom  and experiences of > 10 years in a FemDom relationship combined.  I wish I would have had it when my husband suggest we begin FemDom...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Women Reject Submissive Men? Another Review Of My Time With A Second Slave